Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TURKEY TROT!! ... Gobble gobble

Well, I would just like to start out saying that I should be studying right now. But I'm not. This blog is serving as the perfect procrastination tool that I intended it to be. So I'm not sure how, but somehow, Alicia has talked me into agreeing to do the turkey trot with her on Thanksgiving morning. I haven't run long distances since I was in cross country in high school and even then I hated it! At least in soccer you get to stop every once in a while and the running is mostly sprinting so I'm not sure how good this whole turkey trot thing will turn out. There is a very good possibility that I could die! Haha Juuust kidding! I think as long as Alicia helps me train for it I should be able to do it though.... that is if she can deal with my constant complaining about how much I hate running. When I asked how long the race was she said that it was a 10k, which just sounded horrible. Then she translated that into normal people (not psycho running pple) talk for me and I found out it was 6 miles. Yikes! But somehow she still got me to agree to it. All I know is that she better have a big bag of her dad's elk jerky waiting for me at the finish line! So turkey trot here I come!!!

No comments:

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones