Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weird!

So I was stalking my own pictures the other day on facebook... (Yes, it was an all time low for me) and I thought to myself, "Hmmm I wonder if people think we're weird?"...

And then I saw this picture and thought, "Oh yeah, we are weird.... he he :) "

As manifested by the picture, it's easy to see that I am the sane one in this relationship.... hahaha! On another interesting note... I bought a TON of produce at Sprout's today and it was super cheap!! I'm pretty sure that I will be adding Sprout's to my weekly shopping route, right after Fry's that is! Wow... since when did I get put in charge of grocery shopping?! Isn't my mom supposed to do the grocery shopping, I'm still a little kid!? Weird!!

All the good bloggers post lots of cutesy pics :)

No comments:

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones