Friday, March 23, 2012

Hallelujah.

Roo only woke up to eat once last night at 1:00 am! And to make things even better... Jamie was the one that fed her! He He  Last night was the first night I decided to start her nightly bathtime routine (which was probably just as traumatic for me as it was for her ;) But she's been doing much much better at night time now. Could this be a light at the end of the tunnel?! :)

It's a good thing we think she's a cutie!

That's it. If you people don't feed me then I'm just gonna eat my fist!

This is Kelsie's "Do I really have to deal with these people?!" pose... her true emotions come out while sleeping lol jk


 Just chillin in my bumbo like a big girl and watchin grandma pretend like my bunny is flying... silly grammie!
It's fun getting to decide what Kelsie is telling us, I just wish I could REALLY know what she's thinking. I bet she's dying of laughter watching a couple of amatures trying to be parents.... that is when she's not crying in frustration while we're scrambling to figure out what she wants.
 Love this song!

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

It's about time Miss Kelsie makes her appearance on the blog!! :) I love her. I want to squish her. Let's play soon.

Annie Hall said...

Oh she's a doll!

Unknown said...

krissy she is so precious! congrats i didn't even know you had a little one!

Nicole said...

i love Darius

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones