Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm posting....

This is my first time posting and knowing that real people (that I know) might actually be reading this. It's kinda scary, I'm not gonna lie. But I'm really excited right now so that is why I am overcoming this fear lol...

Have you ever wanted something really really bad for a really really long time and once it comes you get really nervous cuz you didn't think this day would ever come?? It's kind of like how I've wanted a Barbie Jeep my whole life.... ok kinda not but I just thought that I would throw that out there in the open haha. Well... that's how I feel about becoming a nurse! I've known that I wanted to be a nurse ever since I was little. I feel like it's always been my goal and now that I'm getting so close to finishing I'm getting really anxious! I just found out that I get to do my preceptorship in Labor and delivery & postpartum at Banner Gateway! I am so excited!! This is going to be an amazing opportunity because it is very. very. difficult to get a job in OB cuz everyone wants to be there! And who wouldn't?? For the most part it's a pretty happy place. So this could be my only chance to be there! Cool huh?! And if all goes right (everyone cross your fingers and squeeze your eyes really tight so that I pass block 4 :) hehe) then I should be graduating May 13th, and taking my nursing boards (everyone repeat that last step so that I pass my NCLEX) soon after that! Then comes applying for jobs... duh duh duh!!! Long story short.... I have a pretty exciting/busy/stressful next few months! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that for my preceptorship I will be working nights...... and I'm not going to be cheesy and I'm not going to say that I'm really not looking forward to sleeping without my husband but...... I am REALLYY not looking forward to sleeping without  my husband! :( Last time I did that was when Jamie got in his accident and that was THEE most horrible experience ever! So now I'm really scared to sleep without him. I'm not a baby!! The end... blog novel over...


:)

5 comments:

Little Beachs said...

Thats so exciting!

Jonique

Krissy :) said...

Thanks Jonique! I'm pretty excited!! :) This will def make me baby hungry though lol

Annie Hall said...

That is so cool! Hey how come you have to look for jobs? I thought you were guaranteed a job for 3 years?

Julie Button said...

Krissy, I'm so proud of you!!! haha cheesy but for real that is awesome! babies are the best! i'm jealous!

Krissy :) said...

Thanks guys! Well nursing jobs are pretty hard to get right now but since I'm in contract to work for them for 3 years they will be trying pretty hard to make sure I get a job. It's kinda like I would have priority over any other applicants but I'm still just nervous! lol

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones