Friday, February 18, 2011

Sedona Trip with the Adamsons!! :)

We had a blast in Sedona a few weekends ago with Dug and Breezy! I promise you that these pictures DO NOT do Sedona Justice! You really have to go there and see it for yourself!... and if you do go, let me and Jamie know so we can tag along too!! :)


Stick, Dug, Breezy, Me, and Jamie = BFFs


B-E-A-U-tiful sunset as we were loading the trex up for the day

We just drove up those rocks... ok not really, Jamie just wanted to get a picture to make it look like we did haha

 Jamie and Dug being Jamie and Dug...
Muah!

At the end of our day we found the most beautiful area that we wish we could've spent more time at and seen it when there was more daylight!

Awh, so cute!



Awh, so cute... wait, Whaaaat??!

Riding in da back!

8 comments:

Julie Button said...

Krissy I want to go! Invite me next time!Seriously though in the next couple of weeks we are going to go camping, and Sedona would be tons of fun... so we might invite you guys, but you have to promise you'll invite us on these fun trips!

Krissy :) said...

Haha ok I will! Yeah, Sedona was way fun and we will have to find a place to camp up there!

Lacey Lou Who said...

I didnt know you had a blog! good to know! looks like fun!

Krissy :) said...

Hehe well it used to be a secret blog until Annie found it and exposed me! Haha

Annie Hall said...

You can't keep secrets from me!

Summer said...

ya.. its not a secret. i stalk you. hahaha this looks so fun!!

Andrea Stevenson said...

Fun stuff!!! P.s. I think I saw you and the gang at Hale theater a few weeks back. I would've given you a shout out, but the actors were like acting and stuff, you know how it is

Krissy :) said...

Andrea-Oh really? That's cool! I thought we were the only ones there under 50 haha. It was funny though!

Summer- oh good, then I will stalk you too! What is your blog address?

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones