What's on my mind right now??? You don't even wanna know... which is exactly why I'm going to share it with you...
-I'm really not good at blogging and I think I like changing the background on my blog more than posting haha.
-I wish Jamie didn't have to go to work and we could just play all day like it was after he broke his back.
-I want a puppy, or a baby.... I haven't decided which one yet... lol
-I only have ONE MORE TEST in nursing school and then I take my final! Somebody pinch me! I hope I pass!!!!!!
-I should be studying for that test right now instead of blogging.
-My psych teacher is cRaZy! (excuse the insensitve terminology) She is really nice but she is driving me insane!!
-I'm getting pretty tired of studying psych stuff... I've already diagnosed myself and pple around me with a ton of different mental conditions.
-I had the pleasure of attending my first AA meeting this week (Alcoholics Anonymous)... the first step to recovery is admittance, so... JK,JK! Don't worrry, I just had to attend for school. This was an incredible experience for me! It was so sad to see how horrible addictions are and how they affect everyone involved. To me, the Words of Wisdom just seem like common sense, but I really take forgranted how grateful I am to have counsel straight from Heavenly Father to stay away from certain substances. He knows how horrible and debilitating addiction is and He doesn't want us to go through that. I was very surprised to see that the 12 steps in the AA meeting involve God. Can you believe it?!?! Hmmm... what a grand idea... that God can actually help us... So it was very refreshing hearing all these people that were hurting from past or present choices talking about how they found God and religion. It was weird though because even though many people were talking about God I sensed that they were still searching for truth. It's kind of an empty feeling. I know because that's how I felt before I joined the church and I could sense that same feeling in that meeting and I didn't like it. I went to the temple afterwards and I was trying not to cry just even walking through the halls. It's good to be reminded how grateful I am for truth and to never take forgranted being worthy to enter the temple because nothing can compare to the feelings you have just being in the House of the Lord.



2 comments:
Only one more test? yay! I'm sure you will pass! And don't worry I am the worst blogger ever! The other night I told brent we could either get a puppy or have a baby, it was up to him, hopeing he would say a puppy cause I really want one... but he said neither:(
Hahaha! That's so funny, I say the same thing to Jamie! Lacey, we need to play soon!!
Post a Comment