Warning: some are kinda yucky!
| Just transferred from the ED and in his room in the neuro ICU at John c Lincoln. Laying flat because his T12 vertebre is shattered and a chip of bone is right next to his spinal cord |
| He's pale because he lost a ton of blood that's dumping into a massive hematoma on his right side- receiving blood transfusion. I'm pale because I feel like I'm about to pass out... |
No picture of him after surgery to repair his shattered T12
(After we told him how horrible it was Jamie wanted to see a pic of this and asked why we didn't take a picture... I don't know maybe because you had a tube down your throat and we thought you were gonna die!!)
(After we told him how horrible it was Jamie wanted to see a pic of this and asked why we didn't take a picture... I don't know maybe because you had a tube down your throat and we thought you were gonna die!!)
| Getting out of bed was NOT fun!! |
Ok, here come some yucky pics!
![]() |
| This makes me hurt :( |
| First shower a couple weeks after being home from the hospital |
| The red marks on his back are from bruising, the only road rash he got was that tiny little red patch on his right elbow!! |
![]() |
| His souvenir he got to take home from the hospital! No, magnets don't stick to it and he doesn't beep when he goes through metal detectors... boring!! |
I am SOO grateful that Jamie is alive and is not laying in a bed paralyzed! Jamie was so strong through the whole thing! You could tell that he was in A LOT of pain but he never complained even once. Believe me, if I had been the one in the hospital bed I would have been screaming, not to mention that if it had been me that I wouldn't be alive after being trown out of a car going 65 on the freeway!! I am also SOO grateful that hard things make us stronger! This brought Jamie and I closer than anything else ever could have a month and a half after getting married! I love my strong husband!








1 comment:
Krissy we are so grateful Jamie is still here also! You guys really are amazing! Love ya!
Post a Comment