Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Party Time!!
I passed nursing school!!! Ahhhhhh! I can't even believe it! I have wanted to be a nurse for so long and now it's like really happening! It's so funny because this whole semester I was so stressed out that I was gonna fail but really I had nothing to worry about! Now I just don't know what I'm going to do with all of my extra free time since I don't have to always make myself feel bad for not studying. So now I just have my preceptorship at Banner Gateway OB on the postpartum unit, graduation is May 13th and the NCLEX! After all three of those things I will officially be a registered nurse! It's crazy to think about all that has changed within the last two years of nursing school and there will so much more change these next few months. I'm a little scared, but it's more of an excited scared so that's ok :) Wahoo!! I PASSED NURSING SCHOOL!! Happy dance.. happy dance!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats Krissy!!! That is so amazing! I'm doing a happy dance for you :)
Haha thanks Brooke! You guys are moving down here really soon huh? We should go out to dinner after you guys get all settled in! Where are you guys gonna live?
Post a Comment