Have I told you lately... I love you like crazy!?
![]() |
| And this is the exact reason why I never have any good pictures of us, because someone (who cannot be named) has issues taking a normal picture without doing something weird! Bad babe! |
The last few fourth of July weekends we have gone camping up in Heber to watching an AMAZING firework show. They shoot off the fireworks in the bottom of this valley and everyone that is watching them sits higher up on the mountainside on the baseball fields and stuff. So when they go off they seem like they are literally right in front of you and the sound just booms through the canyon. It's pretty amazing and anyone is very welcome to come with us next year! But this year the fireworks were cancelled due to the fact that half the state of AZ was on fire :( Despite missing the fireworks show this year, we still had a blast camping in Payson! On Saturday morning we made breakfast burritos in camp and then packed up to go hike down Box Canyon which is a really really fun water hike that has natural slides and cliff jumping. As we were hiking out the monsoon rolled in over the canyon walls and it was gorgeous!! I bet you wish I had pictures right about now... me too... but sometimes it's just more fun not taking pictures. But I googled box canyon and found this picture:
![]()
There now you can kinda feel like you were there... almost.
But we did hike down the salome jug canyon a few weeks ago and Devan managed to take some pictures on this hike! We had a blast and there were luckily no accidents to report!!
the end.
2 comments:
I miss those hikes!
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment