Thursday, August 4, 2011

Big news!


This is us at my graduation!! If only I was looking the right way....
 I will be working as a LICENSED REGISTERED NURSE at Banner Good Sam on the neuro/med surg floor!! And you wanna know what the scary thing is??? Ok, I'll tell you... I start on Monday! (everybody scream) I'm a little nervous but mostly excited because I have been working towards this since I was a weee little girl and I can't believe that I am actually at this point in life! I still feel like I'm a little kid.... who's married, graduated college, expecting, and about to start a new job... Whoops did I accidently say that? Well if you didn't already know before (which most of you did) than you do now! I am almost 13 weeks along and the due date is Feb 13th! (which seriously seems FOREVER away... baby makin is a slow process especially with impatient parents like Jamie and I) I can't hold out as long as Annie did, I'm just not meant to keep secrets, I was made this way... Hahaha! I secretly want a girl but Jamie thinks it's a boy because of our last ultrasound... I tried to tell him it was a leg...
11 weeks 3 days
(FYI this is not the pic that convinced Jamie it was a boy... if you want to see that one you have to come over and look at it on our fridge)
 
 So... back to what I was saying before we got distracted... Because I am going to be working finally (instead of doing absolutely nothing for the whole summer) I am going to try to plan out our meals better! I seriously hate going to the grocery store and I usually only go once a week or less so we end up spending a lot of extra money/wasting food due to not having a meal plan. But I found this cool website http://www.designfinch.com/ on my new favorite website... PINTEREST this morning!


I'm going to be using the brown and green one that says, "Daily Eat Sheet"! I am hoping this cute little chart will get me in the habit of planning out our meals... here goes nothing! There are a lot of different kinds of lists on there too so you should check it out!

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

Sweet! I like that chart too! And good luck next week! I want to hear all about it.

Annie Hall said...

I don't get pinterest!

Krissy :) said...

I don't really get it either but there are so many cool pics on there and it's a good place to get ideas... it's like more efficient blog stalking lol

Lacey Lou Who said...

That is so exciting! Congrats on everything, baby, job, graduating! Growing up is fun!

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones