Waaaaaaah!!! I HATE cooking! Everything I make never turns out how I want it to... I think it's time I start following recipes and stop trying to invent things cuz it's not working. Quick! I need some yummy, cheap and easy recipes STAT! Got any favorites? I'm desperate, I'll try anything!
3 comments:
What kind of recipes you looking for?? Mexican, Italian, Big, little, crock pot, 10 min... I have plenty, so just e-mail me or something and I can send you a few. :)
I HATE cooking! HATE HATE HATE. I just ruined baked fish tonight. How is that even possible?
Anything that I have tried on allrecipes top 20 we've really liked.
http://allrecipes.com/recipes/Top.aspx
The potato soup, corn bread, banana crumb muffins, chocolate cake, and pumpkin bread are our favorites. Too bad half of that stuff you can't even serve for dinner. Lame.
HA! I just ruined baked chicken! I don't think it gets any worse than that... Chels, my email is krissyison88@gmail.com and I am willing to try anything even mexican if it's not too spicey. How does your mom make her chicken burritos??
Post a Comment