Friday, August 10, 2012

Home alone

Just got home from work and I am home alone! Weird. So this is what it feels like... Jamie is camping with the scouts and doing the box canyon hike tomorrow (why, I'm not bitter at all that he always takes the scouts places that we used to go do but can't find the time now... Ok maybe a little bitter) And the pooster (cuz she poos and it rhymes with roo) is spending the night at her Grammies house since I'll be clockin in another 13 hrs tomorrow. So I thought this picture is very appropriate for my feelings right now...



And here's a picture of the little goober...


And a pic of my lovies cuz I miss them and night time is not a fun time to be alone. If it was day time I could be so productive...

And just for fun.... :) hehe

No comments:

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones