Ok people, here's the scoop... I work almost every Friday and Saturday. You may be wondering right about now, "but Krissy, how does this affect your camping life?" Well people, I'll tell you. It severely puts a damper on things. But last weekend we were able to make a trip up to the cabin in show low. It was beautiful! I've always been a payson/heber gal but I'm growing to like show low. I don't really consider staying in a cabin "camping" but it was nice to get out of the city. It sure is pretty convenient though with roo. She had a blast and we let her get out of her carseat on the dirt roads and she LOVED it. We were sad to leave but it only made me want to go REAL camping even more. As Roo's breathing gets better I think I will be more comfortable taking camping trips in our favorite back road spots. To be honest I don't know if I would have been brave enough to go camping this summer even if I had the weekends free. Ya see, I need to know that if we had to call 911 they would be able to get to roo with in 5 min. This is a normal train of thought when your baby has stridor all the time. But her breathing is getting better so let the camping trips begin! Next summer will be a BLAST! Picture overload...














No comments:
Post a Comment