That I can't stand the smell or taste of most anything that's cherry with very few exceptions and it must be because when I was little I remember having to take a cherry flavored medicine that was HORRIBLE and has resulted in my adulthood phobia of cherries. Which is why I cringed when the guy at the car wash offered me a cherry scented air freshener. I chose the new car one just so you know.
I also wanted to let you know that when I was little I would tell my mom that I was allergic to carrots cuz they made me do this... (and I would proceed to excessive gagging) the funny thing is that lately roo has started gagging whenever she tastes something she doesn't like the taste of ie. carrots. She does it with the first bite of a lot of different foods until she realizes she likes whatever it is she's eating and then decides if she wants more or not. Let's just hope she doesn't learn to spit her food at me which would only be funny I Jamie is feeding her and not me :) I just wanted you to know.



1 comment:
Haha Kelsie is such a character! I don't know what I would do of my kids didn't eat anything. They would probably die of starvation. And I'm with you on the medicine thing... I hate anything orange flavored!
Post a Comment