Thursday, November 1, 2012

Grateful day número uno

Because apparently I can't think of anything else to blog about these days...
Today I'm grateful for all of my trials and imperfections...
My name is Krissy and I have OCD. I stress out over little things. I'm stubborn. I stalk people on Facebook too much. My house isn't always clean despite my OCD'ness. I find myself unintentionally comparing myself to others too often. I can be the grouchiest to those I love the most. I can't seem to find the desire to prepare an elaborate home cooked dinner every night. Blah blah blah believe me I could go on... But I am grateful for the gospel and that the Savior teaches us that we came to earth so that we could experience these imperfections and trials so that we can overcome them and be stronger. I'm grateful that I am capable of doing hard things. I'm grateful that I have imperfections that help me strive to do better and be better.
The end :)
Let the countdown to turkey day begin!

1 comment:

Annie Hall said...

Are you sure you didn't just describe me?! haha You are awesome and I think we need to talk on the phone because I miss you.

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones