Ok, I lied.. we didn't really get any mud on the tires, just dust. I LOVE camping. A couple weeks ago I didn't have clinicals on Saturday so we got to take off and head up north. It was amazing! If you really know me than you know that I would rather be in the woods than anywhere else. Who needs to take showers anyways??... Jamie and I decided that our 10 year plan is to quit our jobs and go live in the woods (he just doesn't know it yet, that's why it's our "10 year" plan and not our "in a few months" plan) So don't be surprised if one day I just stop answering my phone and you can't find us anywhere. I won't have cell service... I have Tmobile haha
Hint: Start looking HERE (see picture below)
| Colcord Rd on the way to Haigler Creek... good tires required! |
| Me in my natural habitat |
| Jamie thought this tree looked scary so he wanted a pic with it... I wouldn't mess with him... |
| On our way up to see the water wheel falls just north of |
You can't tell but there is a 50 foot drop off right behind us!! Not gonna lie, I was a little scared...
It's too bad I'm a terrible photographer and these pics don't do any justice... Oh well, just trust me that it's gorgeous up there! A few other highlights from our trip: quading on a quad that is waaay to fast... I don't care who you are, fishing in the creek that I have fished in since I got my first Barbie fishing pole back when I was like 6, sitting by the fire eating cheese burgers and drinking IBC's, sleeping in the back of the truck looking up at the stars, and watching HEROEs on our laptop for a few hours (thanks to Dug and Breezy getting us hooked on another series!!), and eating egg burritos is the morning by the fire! I bet you wish that I had pictures of all of these special moments... but I don't... it's just an added benefit of being a terrible photographer haha.
PS. I didn't catch any fish!! I'm blaming it on Jamie for trying to shoot my bobber with his new sling shot that he brought... boo!



2 comments:
ok we watched hero's too. already finished all of it! haha... prison break too!! ... if you get bored you should try 24 or House maybe Criminal Minds too. we like that show!! haha.. sounds like a fun weekend! cant wait until someday when we can all play together! haha
You're Welcome. :) Haha and we are going to get you hooked on 24 next (wait.. have you guys already watched that??) And this looks SOO fun. Let's plan another couples camping trip again.. especially when you are done with clinicals! Yay Krissy!!! P.S. Thanks for inviting us to the carnival last night, I hope you guys are feeling better after that upside-scary ride.
Post a Comment