Sunday, August 5, 2012

Unstalkable :)

I apologize for being unstalkable (yes I did just make up that word) for the last few months but let me introduce you to this little ball of fire...

I know she looks sweet and innocent now but her nickname on the streets (aka Grammie's house) is baby bobcat because she squirms so much while you're trying to hold her. She is 6 months going on 16 years :P And she is way too big for naps anymore... Oh wait she's always been too big for naps. But ya gotta admire the girl... She's got spunk and always keeps me guessing. How boring would routines be anyway?! Drinking from her bottle makes her sleepy so she likes to karate chop at it and scream at it if she's not in the mood for a nap (I assume this is what it would be like trying to feed a baby bobcat as well... Hence the nickname) Eating solids depends on her mood too (im noticing a pattern here so hopefully shes not moody when she grows up lol) she LOVEs avocados and eats pretty much anything if the timing is right. Snuggling is out of the question, she gave that up around 3 months so you have to be pretty sneaky about getting in snuggles. She loves going new places and MUST be able to see everything going on around her. She can scoot with the best of 'em, is trying desperately to crawl, and already thinks she can run. Oh wait, did I mention she doesn't like to be put down? How's a girl supposed to see EVERYTHING that's going on if she's stuck on the ground?? She's becoming more tolerant of playing on the ground now since she can wiggle herself to where she wants to be. We love our blue-eyed firecracker cuz when she flashes her little smile with her 2 bottom teefers stickin out she wraps us around her tiny little finger again and again. :)

Ps. She LOVES being outside and we will be taking her to FLAGSTAFF EXTREME once she's tall enough to go on the kids course. Until then, we will be doing the 4 hr adult course in 2 weeks if anyone would like to join us :) (those afraid of heights need not apply) Look it up! You WILL NOT be disappointed!

4 comments:

Annie Hall said...

YAY you finally blogged! What a sassy little girl you have! Flagstaff extreme looks like pure torture.

Krissy :) said...

:) just for you Annie! Torture??! It's amazing!

K. Garcia said...

Oh man! I don't know how you do it. She is adorable though so I think you'll keep her ;)

Unknown said...

she's freaking adorable! :) I love her. And i loved hearing about her personality. so cute! sorry yur flagstaff extreme got rained out :(

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones