Tuesday, July 16, 2013

McDonalds and thunderstorms

So yesterday was one of those days where I was dragging kelsie along trying to get all of my errands done while trying to chase/scold/entertain/hold a flailing toddler that thinks she's a grown up and needs to rearrange every item on the shelf once she gets down as I'm trying to grocery shop. Doesn't sound very fun for mommy or roo does it? So we decided to go to McDonald's instead of doing all our errands which turned out to be way more fun for Roo's first time. She loved playing on the jungle gym thing there and it was perfect for her. I was that overly cautious mom that was standing by her the whole time while all the other moms were sitting at the tables, but it's ok. Kelsie is boarder line being able to climb anything and everything without me being there to catch her but I can't help it. She even ate chicken nuggets for the first time and ate her lunch really well since she was so distracted. They have cleaned up the McDonald's really well so the idea of going to micky-D's is not as gross as it used to be :)

We stayed for almost 2 hours lol! Then it was nap time so I dropped her off at home with Jamie so they could take a nap together. And then I went out and ran my errands... Ok not really... That would hav been the responsible thing to do :) I picked up Elyse and we hit up DI and name brand exchange and got BOBBAs (which she had never had). Sometimes a girls gotta have some momma time even if it means being completely unproductive :) 

No comments:

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones