She was just so proud of herself and was so intrigued at how it was trying to wiggle out of her hand.
We love going up to Heber for their AMAZING firework show. The fireworks seem like they are going off right on top of you and the sound that echoes through the canyons is pretty impressive. Now I love camping, but let me tell you... Camping with 2 curious 1.5 year olds is not exactly the relaxing experience that camping used to be. Still totally worth getting away from the city, but difficult nonetheless.
Yes, this is Jamie's shirt that I've tried multiple times to hide in the closet so he will just forget about it, but he finds it every time. He loves it so much that I just can't bring myself to get rid of it for good...
Perhaps the best part about camping was the snot that was continuously running down her nose that got caked with dirt when she would fall lol.
Shootin' the breeze with daddy in the hammock.
She kept trying to wipe herself with glow sticks ?? and was saying "I go potty, I go potty". Silly girl!















2 comments:
i want to go next year :) sounds like fun. and kelsey is such a cutie patootie! :)
I love when you blog, you should do it more:)
Post a Comment