Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Oops I forgot about the thunderstorm part of the last post

So I eventually did run errands like the responsible adult that I am with a flailing toddler that was hungry and getting close to bed time :) AnywAys.. Long story short, we had to walk to the truck in a microburst and it was so fun! We both got soaked just from running to the car but we got even more soaked from dancing in the parking lot. We both looked like wet lil puppies :)

Poor roo got scared as we were driving home and was screaming  "all done, all done, all done" and i could barely hear her and couldn't really pay attention to her since it was rainin so hard. When we got home I unloaded groceries an it was still pouring rain. This is where I should get mother of the year award... I made roo dance in the rain with me again and we played in the street cuz it had turned into a stream.... Then I thought to myself that I really shouldn't let her play in the street... But we kept playing. Then I noticed lightning... But it wasn't close and I have always played out in the rain even with lighting and I made it this far.... So we kept playing. Then I went to pick her up and noticed she was shivering but having a blast and that's when I had to draw the line and take her inside. Even though when I took her inside she was still shivering and crying "I go outside, I go outside, I go outside". And that my friends is why I deserve the mother of the year award :) We had changed and had to run more errands so since I was driving Jamie's big truck we wet looking for trouble :) there was downed trees, light poles and TONS of flooded parts of the street down sossaman. At one point the flooded fields and flooded road looked like it was one big lake and we drove through cuz there were cars that were making it through. And yes, I am aware of the stupid motorist law in AZ :)


No comments:

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones