Monday, March 25, 2013
Because I know you all care...
I went to the gym tonight after work for the first time in ages! "My gym"is pretty sweet and you should join! I say ""my gym" cuz I've only been twice... But you really should come with me! I get to bring a buddy in every time I go for free and there's a pool, sauna, jacuzzi , and movie theater room! It's as cheap as $10 a month too! Child are is only $1 for a max of 2 hrs, roo only lasted 30min last time which is one of my brilliant excuses for why I haven't been in forever. My gym is conveniently located 5 min away from my work which is also 5 min away from my favorite sushi bar where I order takeout waaay to frequently. Do you see where this is heading? Well... I worked out and then I decided to get some salmon sashimi (raw salmon) after my workout. I know you're thinking I'm gonna tell you some gross story about how I got sick or something but I didn't. It was delicious! I'm gross I know. Thanks for listening :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment