Saturday, March 23, 2013

Blogs

So I decided blogs are pretty lame when people don't update them... What's the point of even having a blog anyways?! I get so annoyed when I'm trying to blog stalk people and they never post anything. Lame-o's!
Then I realize that I fall into the lame-o category because its been months since I have posted anything. Ooops! Sorry friends that want to know all the juicy details of my life ;)

Details of my week:
-last weekend Jamie and I took a quick trip to six flags for our anniversary while my mom watched Roo for the weekend. Don't get us wrong, we loved the thrill rides but we both decided we're a little over six flags cuz of the long lines and crowds of awkward pple groping each other... For reals though. We both decided a quiet camping trip with roo would be our next vacay of choice :)
- I worked Friday and Jamie went camping with the scouts so instead of catching up on the ton of stuff I have to do I strategically invited Rachel and David over for a "girls night" full of catching up on walking dead while Rachel tried not to throw up. Then I flat out used them to watch my child while I ran to get some late night sushi. Raw please. Mmm love salmon sashimi! Nom nom nom! I love friends that you can do nothing with and still have fun!

- This morning I woke up waaay too early to help take the young women on a hike. I was grumpy on the inside cuz I had to wake up so early on my day off and wake up roo but it turned out to be such a fun time with some awesome girls! Roo was giggling the whole hike because she liked her hiking backpack so much and was such a good girl for being woken up so early and skipping her morning nap. My goal is to start making hiking and other fun fitness stuff a priority on weekends I don't work. Katie let's make this happen! (And everyone else that would like to join us :) )

Less talk and more pics? Ok!









No comments:

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones