Monday, March 25, 2013

Zoo trips

Well, as you all probably know we are now the proud new owners of a Phx zoo membership. We've been a few times now and love it! Kelsie calls every animal she sees a doggie. Basically I paid a lot of money for her to chase down ducks at the splash pad... They are fleeing for their lives from a very quick toddler and she just wants to hug them. Our last trip we went with some friends and I'm so sad we didn't get a group picture. It was fun getting to see The munchkins all together and to see how much they are growing. We will now be accepting applications for friends that would like to be our "buddies". We can get 1 adult in free and kids under 3 are free. I know it may seem like we're bribing you to be our friends but its cuz we are...













1 comment:

Annie Hall said...

Ha! I'm sad that I never got to go with you! I basically live at the b ham zoo, spencer calls me a zoo junky

Some of My Favorite Songs... at the moment ;)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones