The family that romps together stays together... Unless someone dies cuz romping is extremely dangerous in my opinion. I take care of too many people that are turned into vegetables because of head injuries. Vent over. We took roo out to one of mine and Jamie's favorite places to go with friends before we became tied down by the love of our lives :) hehe Butcher Jones! We took kelsie up a small hill and let her ride on my lap on the dirt roads. Then we preceded to get out of the car so we could watch daddy take the new truck for a spin up some scary hills. At least roo will have one parent right? Guys romping isn't that horrible if you know what you're doing... But I just get scared easily because I've seen the worst of the worst and those "freak accident" cases so I feel like I have a right to be. I didn't used to be like this, I was wild.










No comments:
Post a Comment