Last Sunday I forced kelsie to stay still long enough for me to put pigtails In her hair. And when I say forced I literally had Jamie hold her head while she was screaming at the top of her lungs like I was trying to kill her or something. She's such a baby sometimes ;) All that screaming turned out to be worth it cuz she looked super cute in her pigtails! So the outfit I'm wearing in this pic is the most stylish outfit I own and I am pretty proud of myself. I got it for less then $10 at name brand exchange. Heads up if you ever try to take an overly fussy, extremely mobile baby to name brand they have curtains instead of stalls for changing rooms. Yep, you guessed it! Kelsie would not stay in the changing room which meant I was constantly chasing after her while trying to try on my clothes. Bottom line is that it's a miracle that I even made it out of that store alive and without flashing everybody.








1 comment:
She looks like a blonde Boo from Monsters Inc. So cute! As is your outfit.
Post a Comment